Monday, June 8, 2009

New Blog Site for Book Reviews!

I wanted to start this website so viewers can see my reviews on certain books. I would love to see lots of followers to this site. I have recently become an avid fiction reader and wanted another outlet to vent about books and review them as well. I am a member of Goodreads.com which I would recommend to everyone. It is a great site similar to facebook where you can find your friends and post what you are planning to read, what you have read, and what you are currently reading. It also has the capabilities for users to read book reviews and rate the books that they have read. It will send you updates as your friends update their profile/status. I plan on using this website as a forum for a summer bookclub. If interested in joining, please reply to this post or email me at staceyro@insightbb.com. I will publish a post and then other book club members will be able to reply to the post with their thoughts and reviews. We can then have an ongoing conversation through post replies. Now that I have told you about the site, I am going to get together a group of books that would be fun summer reads. Look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment