Sunday, June 28, 2009

Book List for Summer...

Please reply to this post if you would like to see a favorite book be discussed in this online book club. I originally had a list of books I wanted to review for the summer, but have unfortunately deleted that post without meaning to. I have a few that I've recently read and wanted to review. I will list them below. As for suggestions- I'm ALWAYS open!!

The Tenth Circle- Jodi Picoult
Nineteen Minutes- Jodi Picoult
These Is My Words- Nancy E. Turner
The First Hour I Believed:A Novel- Wally Lamb
The Last Summer (of you and me)- Ann Brashares
The Help- Kathryn Stockett
What the Dead Know- Laura Lippman
The Lace Reader- Barry Brunonia
Plain Truth- Jodi Picoult
The Poisonwood Bible- Barbara Kingsolver
Outlander- Diana Gabaldon
The Sleeping Beauty Proposal- Sarah Strohmeyer
Sarah: Women of Genesis- Orson Scott Card

That should keep me busy for awhile. I do appreciate good book suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment