Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Before Anne After"

Before Anne AfterBefore Anne After by James R. Paddock

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


LOVED this book!! I read it free on my Kindle Fire through Amazon Prime's Lending Library and it ROCKED! This is a science fiction book about time travel. It is soooo much more, though. I loved the character of Anne Waring. She could seriously be my hero. What a strong woman! The book grabs ahold of you and is impossible to put down. Seriously- it is worth more than most full-price books out there. The fact that I read it for free is just a bonus. AND- as if that's not enough, I found out today that the author who wrote this in 2003 (don't quote me there... I am pretty sure that's the year...) JUST wrote a sequel in 2011!! It is one that I am super excited to read. So glad I happened upon this great book!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment