Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Last Song

The Last Song The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was a good book. Before I got to around pg 100, I couldn't stand Ronnie, the main character. After a little way in- the character changes and you find out why she has the attitude problem. It makes it a bit more tolerable, however, I still think she is a brat. The ending was appropriate and a bit predictable. I really like the spiritual aspect of this book. I read it a week before Easter and really enjoyed reading it around Easter time. Defintiely read this book before seeing the movie. I haven't seen it yet, but I can imagine it being good. I always find the books better than the movies though. Heads up- this is a tearjerker. I recommend a box of Kleenex towards the end. You'll need it!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment