Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Harbor

Good Harbor Good Harbor by Anita Diamant


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book started out slow and I was really unsure if I'd be able to finish it. I knew I loved "The Red Tent" by the same author, so I made myself keep going. The story revolves around two friends that meet at the beach and help each other go through trials in their lives. It was actually a great book. I would have loved to be AT the beach when reading it, but it really makes me look forward to Florida that much more. The main characters captivated my attention as they make choices, albeit not the wisest of choices, and reap the reprecussions. I thoroughly enjoyed the friendship factor in this book and it made me reminisce about the friends I have met in my life. If you were going through your hardest trial, who would be there for you? Just a warning... there is some sexual scenes in this book as well as a few swears. Overall- great book....just not as great as "The Red Tent."

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment