Friday, January 29, 2010

If I Stay

If I Stay If I Stay by Gayle Forman


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I really liked this book because it was a quick read. I miss those. It seems that I have been attracted to books lately that take weeks to read, so it is a nice break to read a book in a day. With only 199 pages, fast dialogue, and likeable characters, I would recommend this book to adults that don't mind a few swear words. Really happy with the characters decision in the end. Everytime I read about her boyfriend, Adam... I could only picture Adam Lambert from American Idol last season. Kinda disturbing in that way, but it fit the description(except the sexual preference obviously!!)

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

  1. Had no idea about this blog of yours. Good idea. I enjoy a good read, but find other things taking up my time (or I'm just lazy). Anyway, good suggestions on books. I'll have to try out some of your reads.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete