Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio: How My Mother Raised 10 Children on 25 Words or Less

The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio: How My Mother Raised 10 Kids on 25 Words or Less The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio: How My Mother Raised 10 Kids on 25 Words or Less by Terry Ryan


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was great. Possibly the best non-fiction book I've ever read. It reads as a fiction book, full of stories and really dives into the life of the mother. I absolutely recommend this book to any stay-at-home mom who is trying to contribute to the household while staying home with their children. Also- any person over age 40 will thoroughly enjoy reminiscing about the days of "contests". Overall- a terrific read.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment